Human Resources: Handbooks; Unemployment case management; Job Descriptions; Employee Relations & Termination advice; Hiring & Interviewing support; On-Boarding for new employees; Organizational Design; Performance Management; Investigations; Federal Contractor compliance.
Training workshops and individualized coaching available on the following topics:
- HR 101 for Non-HR Professionals
- Principles of Leadership Development
- Preventing Harassment in the Workplace
- Interviewing and Selecting for the Right Fit
- Managing Performance: Set expectations, coach & give feedback, terminate
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Transition to Management and Supervision
- Resolving Conflict
- Customer Service for the Front-Line Worker
- Building Trust & Improving Individual Effectiveness
- Effective Resumes & Job Searches (for career & job changes)
…and more, customized designs to meet you and your organization’s unique needs.
Contact Cherylann for quotes and detailed information. Call (512) 517-7589 or email email@example.com.